My name is Jason. These are my thoughts.

Masquerading as Life is: Food. Music, film, technology. Maybe a book or two. Very infrequent updates.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Huck Finn: The Star Wars Edition


If you haven't heard, someone decided the word 'nigger' used in Mark Twain's classic book The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn was un-cool, and so they just went ahead and changed it. Changing the language in a book is akin to deciding that Michelangelo's David should have a cod piece covering his genitals.
So, to help everyone out, I went ahead and took it to the next logical step: just change a bunch of shit: you can download a PDF of my STAR WARS EDITION OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN here.

2 comments:

reidNYSTROM said...

Hey I would love to read your huck finn star wars changes. Your link has expired, could you post a new link?
Thank you
Reid

Francis said...

Have you seen this?
http://www.dianianddevine.com/huck/